HOW TO ATTRACT THE FAVOUR OF GOD
Table of contents
2) What is favour
3) The benefits of favour
4) How to attract favour
5) Remaining in favour
In life you find some persons usually get things easy while others struggle and labour hard to get the same things. The difference between the two persons is favour. The one who gets things easily done without sweat is operating in favour. Somehow the person has find the pathway to the house of favour, having obtain it and is operating in it.
Everyone needs favour to operate in the fullest . favour just make people to like you and do business with you. God is the one that gives favour, when the favour of the Lord is upon a man’s life everything turns out to be good. Every misfortune turns to fortune. Every misery. Joseph practically demonstrated and operated in this can of favour.
But favour do not just come to a man like that, he needs to do certain things to attract the favour of God. God is not moved by our faces or situations but the dependence on Him.
‘Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come’
The set time to favour you has come, don’t just seat by and watch do things to attract the favour of God and maintain it. Many have obtain the favour of the devil it is deceptive and only last for a while. I offer you the favour of God through this book.
22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich , and he addeth no sorrow with it.
What is God’s favour
David Reagan in his internet post define Favour as the following
1. to give special regard to
2. to treat with goodwill
3. to show exceptional kindness to someone
favour is giving a person preferential treatment . God loves everybody but there are people who He respond to quickly when they pray or are in need.
PEOPLE THAT OPERATED IN FAVOUR OF GOD
1) Joseph; Joseph was favoured so much that jealosy set in. he was sold into slavery by his own brothers that hated him. But the favour of God turned his captivity into dominion. Joseph had favour with man and with God, he turned into a leader in portiphar’s house and in prison . Gen 39;21. it was favour that made him a prime minister in a land he was suppose to a slave.
2) Ruth; Ruth was a foreigner but had favour and married Boaz and became the grandmother of David and great grands mother of our Lord Jesus. It take favour to be taken as a wife.
3) Esther; Esther found favour with a foreign king and became the queen of the land. she was not wearing any beauty agent yet she won the beauty contest, God’’s favour located her. Eshter 2;17
4) Mary; mary was favour and became the mother of Jesus on earth. Luke 1;30
THE BENEFITS OF FAVOUR
There are great benefits when you operate under God’s favour some of them are listed below.
1. Divine protection. Joseph, David were divinely protected because God favour them. Ps 5;12
2. Answered prayers. Esther 7;3 Isaiah 65;24. People who operate in favour before they ask and yet speaking God has answer.
3. Full of life. Ps 30;5
4. Supernatural increase and promotion. Acts 2; 17.
5. restoration; Exo 3; 21 the devil is a thief God will restore all
6. honour; Exo 11;3. moses was honour in Egypt
7. it can change rules, regulations, even laws if necessary to you advantage. Esther 8;5. esther found favour with the king and the degree to destroy the Jews was reverse.
8. win unfought battles- ps 44;1-3
HOW TO ATTRACT THE FAVOUR OF GOD
Favour can be attracted. If you seek favour you can find it. There are certain things you can do to brings the favour of God upon your life continuously for the rest of life on earth. I have watch pastors prophecy favour to their members there is nothing wrong with that, without knowing certain truths the devil can stop the flow of continuous favour upon a believer’s. to have a lasting and enduring favour we need to do the following.
1. Read the bible and keep the commandment of the lord. Prov 3;1-6.
2. Pray and confess the favour of God. You only pray and confess what you have study or know. It is important you hear the word of God. So that the Holy Spirit will remind you in times of need. The Holy Spirit is a reminder so it is important you come to service every time there is service.( the story of the woman who had no suitor, no male seem to propose to her. She wrote to her pastor who confess that he himself will propose to her, but let confess the favor of God and pray on it continuously. She did and sooner she got married.). one man that prayed and saw the hand of God was Job. Job 33;26.
3. Seeking good. Prov 11; 27. prov 12;2. people who want the downfall of others may not obtain favour.
4. mercy; have mercy on others to obtain favour . prov 3;3-4.
5. understanding; understanding is knowing the intended meaning or cause of, interprete. Understanding is knowing where it come from, where it is and where it will be going. And how it will affect you. Prov 13; 15.
6. wisdom; prov 8;35. wisdom is the right application of knowledge. Knowledge is knowing a thing. Wisdom will make you act wise base on your knowledge of it.
7. wife or husband; prov 18;22.
8. righteousness gives favour; the base of God’s favour is reconciling with God. Giving your life to God. God gives special preference to His children.
Repent now and enjoy God’s favour. Ps 5;12. prov 14;9. God kind of favour is also located in the favour of man. When once you are favour by God man is compile to favour you, even though who don’t like have no choice than to bless you. We operate in the Jesus kind of favour which He with God and man. Luke 2;52.